Philly Snapshots
>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010 –
Philly
Before I moved to DC I actually did snap a few shots of my home of three years... I seem to appreciate these more now that I'm in a new zip code! (Summer 2009, taken with 2008 BlackBerry Storm)
I'd also be remiss if I didn't post one of the things I miss the most about Philly, Shinju Sushi! The have the best sushi in Philly (in my opinion), and they let their frequent customers grace the wall and write a note. Christian and DJ were nice enough to snap a photo of Ryan and I on the wall from their recent visit, which they nicely sent along to me. (Taken with Christian's camera phone, September 2009)
I'd also be remiss if I didn't post one of the things I miss the most about Philly, Shinju Sushi! The have the best sushi in Philly (in my opinion), and they let their frequent customers grace the wall and write a note. Christian and DJ were nice enough to snap a photo of Ryan and I on the wall from their recent visit, which they nicely sent along to me. (Taken with Christian's camera phone, September 2009)



great start to the blog...you neglected to mention your equipment...a 2008 blackberry storm (purchased by your current camera provider...must be nice!)