Mystifying

A few months ago (I know I've been slow to post) I was jogging up from Rock Creek Park and noticed someone had painted the word DEPRESSION in perfect "way more than microsoft word calculates" point white font on a huge brick wall above sherry's wine at Connecticut and Calvert.  It was one of those experiences where I wasn't sure whether it was new, or whether I had seen it many times and only internalized it just this once.



The sinister looking sky frames this one pretty well:

mystifying... i looked a few weeks later and someone had painted over it. no ordinary graffiti - it just made me very curious as it clearly took some time to paint. i'll post a picture of the "covered up" wall - where you can faintly see the word beneath brick color paint.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP