Engaged!

On Friday 10-1-10, Ryan asked me to attend a work event with him in Old Town Alexandria. I was of course, running late as I jumped on the Trolley from the Metro. When I met Ryan at the corner of Royal St. - fully thinking we were going to a Hartford event - he walked me through a park behind The Carlyle House and proposed! Here are a few photos from what are surely some of the most memorable moments of our lives... the engagement evening, topped off with an amazing dinner at Restaurant Eve.







D.Johnson  – (October 4, 2010 at 1:38 PM)  

Great job Ry guy! Congrats again! Can't wait to see you guys!Love you both!XOXO

Unknown  – (October 4, 2010 at 6:59 PM)  

I love how happy you guys are! A night to remember :) I love you guys!

Werner  – (October 5, 2010 at 3:06 PM)  

can't wait to celebrate with you all!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP